9th Annual ScanFest of the Carolinas
November 10th, 2013
10 am to 5 pm
7210 Stinson Hardis Road
Indian Trail, NC 28079
Theme of ScanFest 2012 is Christmas in Scandinavia
ScanFest will fill the Carolina Courts this fall with Food, Entertainment, Crafts, History & Culture. The whole place will be transformed into a microcosm of Scandinavia at its best during an all-day celebration of the Nordic Countries.
Kids Area will have great activities for the little ones.
Make sure you visit Taste of Scandinavia and Cafe Scandinavia for some authentic food & pastries while at the festival.
Visit our many great Vendors so plan to buy your Christmas gifts early.
ScanFest Food Court
- Köttbullar (Swedish Meatballs)
- Hernekeitto ja ruisleipa (Finnish Pea Soup with Norsk Twist)
- Polse (Norwegian Hot Dog)
- Sjavar Samloka (Icelandic Seafood Sandwich)
- Ruisleipä juustolla (Rye Bread with Jarlsberg Cheese)
- Mjuk Pepparkaka (Spice Cake)
- Silvia Cake (Sponge Cake Lemon Glaze & Coconut)
- Äppelkaka (Apple Cake w/Vanilla Sauce)
- Kanelbulle (Cinnamon Roll)
- Mokkapalat (Mocha Squares)
- Munkar (Donut filled with Applesauce)
- Donitsi (Donuts)
- Piparkakut (Gingerbread Cookies)
- Glögg (Non Alcoholic Mulled Wine)
- Fuze 2 (Energy Juice)
- Bottled Water
- Capri Sun (Juice Box)
- Juhlamokka (Finnish Coffee)
- Hot Tea
“Scandinavian Connection” T-shirts for sale!
Order our newly designed “Scandinavian Connection” T-Shirt via email or purchase in person at ScanFest
The cost of the t-shirt is $18
All T-Shirts are black, 100% cotton, Junior Fit, Ladies Fit & “Just Right size” for Guys. All sizes are available in every style shirt.
Email email@example.com to place your order.
Pick up your shirts at ScanFest or make arrangements with those visiting the festival.
Brought to you by Top Ten Promotions
2012 ScanFest of the Carolinas Vendors
- Carolina Home Remodeling
- Catharina Weaver – Handcrafted Straw & Christmas charaters
- Courtyard Hooligans & Carlsberg Beer – Beer & Wine Sales
- Dahlin of Sweden – Mens Fashion Shirts
- Girl Scouts
- Jette Bender & Marianne Woodyard – Danish Treasures & Homemade Quality Jewelry
- Lahcanjor Fashions - Jewelry, Clothing, Home Goods
- Landscapes of Scandinavia - Scan Art from Scandinavia
- Lena & Ole’s Gifts - Scandinavian Christmas Decor, Jewelry, Art, Linens, Flags, T-Shirts & more…
- LMN Bakery – Danish Homemade Cookies & Desserts
- Nordic Dreams - Scandinavian Souvenirs, Amber & Silver Jewelry, Fazer chocolates, Christmas ornaments, Handpainted ceramics
- Nordic Market - Handcrafted and unique Scandinavian-inspired novelties by Swedish designers such as “Design Isabella” and “Flitiga Lisa”, Scandinavian foods & candy like Marabou, Zoega, Malaco, Cloetta, and more…
- Riitta Virtaranta - Scandinavian Imports including crystal from Iittala, Orrefors, Kosta Boda, Marimekko. Christmas Items and much more
- Rosemaling by Christina - Traditional Norwegian & Swedish painted folk art on functional wood bowls, plates, boxes, ornaments
- Scanport Inc – Silver Jewelry & Porcelain dolls from Denmark
- SWEphisticated – Swedish costumes, Jewelry, Linen, Souvenirs
- SKA Industries – Organic Finnish Sour Dough Rye Bread
- Sons of Norway – Traditional Norwegian Crafts
- SWEA North Carolina – Swedish books, Calendars & Christmas cards
- Swedish Inspirations - Scandinavian Inspired Design, Home Decor & Children’s items
- Swedish School of Charlotte – Bake Sale
2012 ScanFest of the Carolinas Sponsors
2012 ScanFest of the Carolinas Friends
Additional SAGA Friends
Merja Hunt Hair Salon
Angela Smith Art
Don and Joanne Wuori
Kids First of the Carolinas